- TradeCie is a wholesale company exclusively serving retail customers.
- To place an order, a customer account must be opened. New accounts will not be approved unless a Certificate of Resale/Exemption Certificate is provided.
- There is no minimum order dollar amount. However, there are minimum order quantities, per item, and items must be ordered in minimum increments.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. Credit cards will be charged when merchandise is shipped.
- Checks are accepted and preferred for orders picked-up and from customers with approved credit terms. Checks returned due to insufficient funds are subject to a fee.
- We make every effort to ship your order shortly before or after your specified ship date.
- Our preferred shipping method is FedEx Ground or USPS.
- If practical, large orders may be palletized and shipped via truck.
- Backorder items will be shipped as available unless “No Backorder” is requested.
- Shipping costs are in addition to the cost of merchandise and are determined after orders have been packed.
- All orders are subject to a 7% ocean freight surcharge effective 9/15/21.
- Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
- We ask that customers provide sample photos, via email, of damaged/defective items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replacements or account credits will be provided for approved claims.
- Refused Orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
TradeCie reserves the right to make changes to its policies at any time.