- TradeCie is a wholesale company exclusively serving retail customers.
- To place an order, a customer account must be opened. New accounts will not be approved unless a Certificate of Resale/Exemption Certificate is provided.
- There is a $200 minimum opening order / reorder amount. Product minimums apply.
- Credit cards accepted: Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. Credit cards will be charged when merchandise is shipped.
- Checks are accepted and preferred for orders picked-up and from customers with approved credit terms. Checks returned due to insufficient funds are subject to a fee. Past due invoices are subject to 1.5% per month interest.
- Any order changes or cancellations must be received two weeks prior to the scheduled ship date. Changes received after order has been sent to the warehouse to be pulled and packed will incur a 15% handling and restocking fee.
- Orders are shipped freight prepaid and add from our warehouse in Memphis, Tennessee.
- We make every effort to ship your order shortly before or after your specified ship date.
- Our preferred shipping method is FedEx Ground.
- If practical, large orders may be palletized and shipped via truck.
- Backorder items will be shipped as available unless “No Backorder” is requested.
- Shipping costs are in addition to the cost of merchandise and are determined after orders have been packed.
- Please contact us within 10 days of invoice date.
- We ask that customers provide sample photos, via email, of damaged/defective items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replacements or account credits will be provided for approved claims.
- Merchandise refused or returned without prior authorization will incur a 15% restocking fee and freight charges.
TradeCie reserves the right to make changes to its policies at any time.